Friday, March 16, 2007

HELP. Stuck in Office. Can't breath. Walls. Closing in.


I'm currently working right now as the receptionist for the Job department of Ringling. (go figure, my first job is working at a place that deals with Jobs). Anyways, still on my spring break. If you can call it that considering I'm on campus right now. I get the amazing oportunity to work a double shift because the person working after me is busy with a project. I agreed to do it because of the sweet sweet minimum wage.

List of things I've done wrong today:
  1. called Pat "Barb"
  2. called Barb "Pat"
  3. Didn't know the new person in the office and told someone on the phone that they had the wrong number
  4. Completely fucked up a transfer call and had to go running back to grab someone to fix it.
  5. had Barb come to the Lobby when I was supposed to get Pat.
  6. The list goes on...
I still have another 45 minutes to go...

In other news, I had a great time camping with Lindsey overnight. We're getting Lindsey's friend Nicole's cat for a week on Saturday. That should be interesting.

Does anyone else think spring break went by too fast??