Monday, March 26, 2007

Cats Hate People

So for the past week or so Lindsey and I have become the care takers of Java the cat. Not to be confused with Jabba the Hutt... or Pizza the Hutt. Anyways, I'm sure if you've grown up with Java, she's a lovely cat. Problem for me is that I'm not a pet person to begin with, (and allergic as well) That being said, Java is having a lovely time at the Gilbert residence; a lazy, lazy, residence. I'm not going to waste anyone's time with the cat's shortcomings because frankly, she's a cat. Java isn't human, so I wont put her up to any human standards. I'll put it like this, it hasn't helped my appreciation of cats very much. Now on to a non-cat subject.

This sunday Lindsey and I are going to finally see Of Montreal live and I can't wait! Lots of pictures to ensue.


Lindsey just picked up the new Arcade Fire album "Neon Bible and I have to say that its lives up to all the hype and anticipation that it has received. I had previously had heard and loved the songs called "Intervention" and "No Cars Go." The rest of the album follows suit. If you like Arcade Fire before, you'll really like Neon Bible.

Here's some pictures of some work I've been doing as of late.