#1 A Hard Day's Night Of The Living Dead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIWsMKZt3Eg
#2 Its just Like a Mini mall! (Worst Commercial Ever?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiHaqCFQLxA
#3 Amazing Animation On Whiteboard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u46eaeAfeqw
#4 Another Amazing Animation using simple gifs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6WyqIsxexo
#5 Awesome Of Montreal Music Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8cCPH1qnYI
Lindsey and I traveled to Jacksonville for the weekend to visit her family and go to the Of Montreal show tonight. One interesting note: we got all packed the night before and then we left for Jacksonville from Ringling after I got out of work. We were about 4 hours into the trip and then Lindsey realized "We forgot the tickets!!" Yep, we left the tickets at her place on her dresser. Lindsey's mom was so nice though and helped pay for 2 more tickets. So we're set for tonight.Here's my latest character design for my traditional animation class. I randomly picked a beetle/bug out of a hat. And this is what I came up with:

I was really happy how Bugsby the Beetle turned out. After this, I'm working on doing a "simple" jump with my character. Its really not that simple though. I'll post some more when I get working on it.