My usual celebrations included a huge elaborate display in front of my house, on my porch, and in my garage. This year, I am far away from home and had to get used to a new way of celebrating my favorite holiday. Lindsey and I decided to host another party at her place. The plans would include movie -Dead Alive: one of the best zombie movies ever made and directed by Peter Jackson, food, Halloween music, and of course...costumes were mandatory.
Here's some pics from the night's festivities:


We convinced Mikaela to wear Lindsey's Alice In Wonderland costume and it was a match made in heaven...
Zombie Jordie and Zombie Kayla prepare to do battle as Tank Girl Alice looks on.
Lindsey is totally pumped to carve pumpkins as I prepare to do battle with her.It was a great time, we baked a cake, carved pumpkins, built a Halloween ginger bread house, ate weineies, and everyone loved the movie. Although there were no tricks, we had alot of treats and a great night.