Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Grand Old Opera


Tonight, Mekayla, Jay, and I are going to see Mozart Festival Opera Don Giovani. I've never seen an Opera before, so this should be interesting. Monday, I get to see The Pink Floyd Experince, whatever that is. We're required to see 3 performances at this theatre for class. Hopefully I wont fall asleep.

In other news, I'm starting to come down with some throat illness that makes it hurt off and on, makes my voice raspy, and makes me cough alot. Hopefully my immune system is in a fighting spirit and I'll pull through really quick, because this weekend I'm traveling to Jacksonville with Lindsey to meet her family and see some sights around there. I don't want to be bed ridden.

Then, on wednesday, we're getting in the car and taking a 10 hour road trip to visit the family at my relatives in North Carolina for Thanksgiving. I think Lindsey is going to have a really fun time, and it will be great to see my family again.

On a related topic, Lindsey and I are going to celebrate 3 months soon (yayy!!). Its crazy that its coming up so quickly. I'm kinda worried, because none of m previous relationships have lasted past the 3 month mark. So far, we haven't had any major bumps in the road, so here's hoping I can write about the 4 month in the future...