
Tonight, Lindsey, Jamie, and I are possibly seeing a midnight showing of Saw III. I'm pretty excited considering its pretty close to Halloween and I really liked the last 2 in the series. (!!!)
So yesterday, Lindsey and I celebrated 2 months together (wow!). Before that, we had to endure getting her car fixed...after over an hour of waiting at Pep Boys, they told us that it would cost over 1000 dollars to fix everything. real bummer there considering her car is only worth 2 grand. Anyways, we went ahead a rented a Pontiac Vibe from the airport and got the car back because Lindsey's mom knew someone who would fix it for cheap.
After all that fiasco, we rented Art School Confidential (one of my favorites) and got chinese food.
We worked on our costumes by tearing them to shreds and stomping on them in the dirt. Now they'll look like authentic zombie prom clothes. This Friday, Lindsey is hosting a movie night and Saturday, we're getting on our zombie selfs and scaring all the Ringling kids and then its off to Rocky Horror for the midnight showing!
Here's a fun video to help get in the spirit of Halloween. Enjoy!