Went back to PA for the weekend to see family and friends. Left Thursday to get on my first solo flight and missed my plane at 7. Called Southwest frantically and they were so helpful. They got me on the next fight anf I was in PA by 11.Friday night, I went with Rachel, Jess, and Caitlin and saw Jackass 2. It was not my normal pick for a movie to see in theaters, but I figured that it would be a good movie for everyone to laugh and get grossed out together with. Having a good recollection of the tv show and the first movie, I began my viewing of the funniest, grossest (and I've seen alot of gross movies) movie I've seen in a long long time. Because the jackass crew aren't restricted by the guidelines of MTV, cable, or stupid kids trying to reenact the scenes, they hold nothing back for this time. I wont spoil some of the scenes for people that will potentially see it. But be warned, if you are nauseated by seeing shit, blood, vomit, or old woman tits...thi movie may not be for you. Otherwise, be prepared for an awesome, laugh out, gross out comedy....
Jackass 2- 5/5 stars
It was a good trip altogether, but I wish I had the chance to see Bonnie, Jess, and Caitlin longer. It wont be till x-mas break till I get another shot to see everyone again.
I ended up working all day and all night on a project during my vacation that wasn't due for a week when I thought it was due the day after I got back. My teacher changed the due date for 2 projects bc someone in my class whined about the due date during the class I wasn't at bc I was at the airport... I ended up pulling another all-nighter working on another project for the same class that was due the same day. If the teacher or a fellow student had e-mailed me or something, I would have been saved so much hassle...
Tonight, Lindsey and I are watching...

I've seen it a few times before and it has to be one of the funniest movies for all the wrong reasons. Here's why:
"Often considered the worst movie of all time, Plan 9 From Outer Space does boast tombstones that are made of cardboard and tip over during the movie, it does feature one shot of Bella Legosi that is reused over and over and over, it does show a cop scratching an itch on his head with his gun, and stars a Swedish wrestler as a California cop..."
I'd recomend it to anyone who loves cheessy sci-fi movies...
Friday, we get to see these guys in concert....
