Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sex Sex Sex:tech

So I'm blogging from the Sex:Tech conference in San Francisco and its been a busy past couple days. I can finally let everyone know that I've won 3rd place in the Fresh Focus Video Contest. I get to take home a Nintendo Wii and a lot of great contacts.

The sex:tech Conference itself was a great gathering of health professionals, web site designers, youth organizers, and among others. I've been going to a ton of meetings on everything from how to reach youth through facebook and myspace, to how to ways to utilize young people as resources to get a youth perspective for sex education.

Here are a few of the great sites I've found out about:
sex, etc.
This site is great resource for youth to learn about about anything sex related. The site is almost completely run by teens too.

RH reality check
RH Reality check is a very forward thinking site that reports on sexual issues, health issues, gay rights, among other things in the news. Very informative.