Friday, January 18, 2008

I'm going to San Francisco!

So I just found out that on Monday the 21st, I'm going to San Francisco!!!

I still have no idea if I got 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, which is maddening, but I'll find out at the conference on the 22.
The woman I spoke with said they're flying the 3 finalists plus a few other "noteworthy contestants." That means that there's still a chance that I didn't win anything, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. An all expense paid trip to San Francisco is a great prize already.

I want to give a giant thank you to everyone who took a moment of their time to vote, tell a friend, or gave me encouragement. As obvious as it sounds, I really couldn't have gotten this far without your support. Every vote mattered and I was really touched by the the support I got for this competition. I also want to give a special thank you to Ringling College of Art and Design, Susquehannock High School, and York Arts for publicly supporting me in the contest.

Thanks again!

You can find out on the 22nd what place I got on this site: http://www.dogooder.tv/freshfocusvideocontest/