
Its been a few weeks since my last posting and I've been waiting to write until there was something to follow up upon job-wise. Well, since last post I have gotten one reply from all the jobs I applied for. which sucks balls quite frankly. Party City called to see if I was interested and I declined. Lindsey got the same reply back and decided to take the position. I decided to look elsewhere. I have since been looking into doing web design for freelance work. It may not be a steady job, but it could get me by until something else comes my way. I have about 6 clients I have e-mailed and already scored one job so far.
Last Thursday, Lindsey and I welcomed our first new family member.
She's a brand new beagle puppy we christened "Penny Lane." The last 5
days have been a crash course in how to raise a puppy with most of the
responsibility on my shoulders. I've been cleaning up poop and pee
while training little Penny how to "stay". Did I mention that I've
never taken care of/let alone train a new puppy before. Yeah, that
was quite an experience so far. Lots of sleep lost and running around
trying to make sure Penny doesn't get into trouble (like when she got
stuck behind the fridge) or pee and poop on the carpet. We've since
taken Penny to Lindsey's mom in Jax who can better train her while I'm
in PA and Lindsey's at work over the next 3 weeks. We are currently
enjoying a sound night sleep lol.
On Friday I depart for Pa for 2 weeks to see the family and friends. and then its off to Bonnaroo with Linds!!
Here's some artwork I recently created to sell at Bonnaroo. If you're interested in getting a copy of any of these, let me know and I'm hook you up! :)


I also have a John Lennon one I like a lot that I haven't photographed yet. More to come soon!
Also check out my website that I'm near completing:
http://webspace.ringling.edu/~jfisher1
Last Thursday, Lindsey and I welcomed our first new family member.She's a brand new beagle puppy we christened "Penny Lane." The last 5
days have been a crash course in how to raise a puppy with most of the
responsibility on my shoulders. I've been cleaning up poop and pee
while training little Penny how to "stay". Did I mention that I've
never taken care of/let alone train a new puppy before. Yeah, that
was quite an experience so far. Lots of sleep lost and running around
trying to make sure Penny doesn't get into trouble (like when she got
stuck behind the fridge) or pee and poop on the carpet. We've since
taken Penny to Lindsey's mom in Jax who can better train her while I'm
in PA and Lindsey's at work over the next 3 weeks. We are currently
enjoying a sound night sleep lol.
On Friday I depart for Pa for 2 weeks to see the family and friends. and then its off to Bonnaroo with Linds!!
Here's some artwork I recently created to sell at Bonnaroo. If you're interested in getting a copy of any of these, let me know and I'm hook you up! :)


I also have a John Lennon one I like a lot that I haven't photographed yet. More to come soon!
Also check out my website that I'm near completing:
http://webspace.ringling.edu/~jfisher1