Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I'm Pretty Sure Hallmark is Behind V-day


Its only 1 in the morning, but it still counts as officially being Valentine's Day. I got a great afternoon planned for Lindsey. Most of which I can't mention until after she gets to see everything. Afterwards, we're going to see a showing of the low budget breakout, Four-Eyed Monster in Orlando.

I finally got everything worked out with my rooming situation next year. I'm staying on campus in a 4 person doorm with...my own room! I'm excited.


Sunday I'm going to see Deerhoof with my friend Jay. I'm not sure what to expect, but I think it will be insane. Deerhoof's music is from another planet and I hope there live show is no different.

Been working on Lindsey's website recently and finally got it online. You can check the progress here:

The listing of artists performing at Bonnaroo was recently leaked and posted on http://iguessimfloating.blogspot.com/2007/02/leaked-bonnaroo-lineup.html

I'm pretty stoked about seeing Flaming Lips, The Decemberists, Regina Spektor, Girl Talk, among others, all in one place. Now if I could just aquire the fundss...

Here's a still life I forgot to post last time. It was a pile of random items we had to paint to gauge where we all were. Sorry about the quality, it was taken with a camera phone.