
In three days, Lindsey, Jess (last minute she decided to come lol), and I are traveling 10 hours from Bradenton FL to Manchester TN to the Bonnaroo Music Fesival. Its coming up so quickly! Here's the lineup this year:

I'm super excited on seeing the Flaming Lips (they're bringing a giant UFO on stage apparently), The White Stripes (Its their first show together in a long time), Frans Ferdinand (ditto), Regina Spektor (saw her briefly before), Spoon, The Decemberists, Feist (just found out about her), Dr. Dog (ditto), Mute Math....and a few I forgot. As for commedians, I'm stoked about finally getting the chance to see Demetri Martin, Lewis Black, and the comedy due Flight of the Concords.
In addition to the amazing concert experience, Lindsey and I are going to try to make back the cost of the ticket. Lindsey and I have worked nonstop producing artwork to sell on "Shakedown Street" (the main road in the camping area where unlicensed vendors sell pretty much anything). In addition to the following paintings, Lindsey will be selling handmade jewlery and possibly doing henna tattoos. If you see us there, check us out!

